Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get Bottles of Organic Milk Straight To Your Door!

  
   When I saw the Organic Milk Corp site, I was sure that I entered into
 a retro style dream of fresh milk arriving at my door, in glass bottles no less!
Who doesn't dream about milk that comes from dairies in the area, milk that
 actually spoils if we don't drink it in a few days, and a feeling that you are going back to days of innocence?
Funnily enough, just days before, I read an article about this trend of milk delivery in the InStyle Magazine.
So there are many more daires that deliver in different parts of the country.
The Organic Milk Corp services North Jersey and its sources are great dairies in NY and PA.
They also have eggs, other dairy products and meat. They also hold kosher dairy products.
http://www.organicmilkcorp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment